Community Based matches occur on your schedule and you plan the outings with your little based on your common interests and hobbies. These matches also include the Amachi matches, which is mentoring children of prisoners. The children in this program range in age from 6-15 years of age and are ready to have a special friend to do things with them.
Did you know….
- That you can volunteer your time to fit your schedule?
- That you would be matched according to your interests and activities?
- That you can include your Little Brother or Sister in your regular activities?
- Willing to spend 4-8 hours a month with a child?
- Willing to commit to a one-year match?
- Willing to be a friend?
- Willing to complete the BBBS application process?
and Have your own transportation with insurance…
Call us for information on how you can volunteer to be a mentor for this program or other programs available through the Big Brothers Big Sisters of Clarksville, please email or call 931-647-1418.
Contact us TODAY or fill out our volunteer inquiry form to become a volunteer.